Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Lost My Pick and My Mojo!

Okay so for the last few days, about 2 days, I have been just feeling blah....

I couldn't put my finger on it, I felt like I had food poisoning, I didn't want to see daylight, I was kinda irritable.

Then I realized what it was. I had lost my hair pick. I hadn't picked out my hair in 2 days and I think my body was sensing that something was off. It was my hair! It was lopsided to the left a bit too much and throwing me off center...

So today after the kiddies went down for naps, I tore through this house like I was looking for Jimmy Hoffa. And I found it! AAaaaaaa angels singing, enter risors filled with soprano singers...

Then I deep conditioned my hair for about 25 minutes, rinsed and picked it out into it's lovely little TWA glory.

I'm back. I feel much better and like myself again.

Thank you afro pick....




My best,

3 comments:

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

ha ha! before I got locs me and my hubs would fight over the pic and hide it from each other

Meg said...

having good hair is so important! i'm going through a bad hair phase right now and no matter what i do it won't behave! i'm thinking i'll threaten to cut it all off...

Lynn said...

@ Teresha - do you still wear your locs now?