Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm New Here...Be Nice ;o)

Okay so it's been awhile in the making (see my profile story on the right) and I am finally on the other side of the fence. I'm no longer looking in on the party that was and is natural hair. I love it, I'm livin' it, I want more OF IT!

I am starting this blog so as to alleviate some pressure off my brain when it comes to all the things I want to say on my other natural blog about my natural hair and this new journey I've started on.

So here we are today, in this spot right now. I'm excited. My hair is growing and the sky is blue today. I feel alive and fresh....

This is gonna be good....really good....


My best,
Natural Mama

1 comment:

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

congrats on the new blog! I look forward to reading all about your adventures in natural hair