Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bees Knee's Has Launched!

Hello ladies....

Today is a great day. Today is the day that you make the discovery of your new favorite conditioner. My Co. Bees Knee's Naturals is officially open and ready for your orders!!!

I'm so excited and you should be too. Why? Well because this conditioner is so superior in so many ways that you will never want to be without any. I'm here to accommodate your needs.

It's made with fresh and creamy avocado. Avocado has such a fierce hydrating effect on our hair that it's unbelievable. The first time I used this conditioner I was absolutely floored at how great my hair felt afterwards that I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair for the longest time. This was when I was still relaxed and wasn't yet natural. That was what worried me in the beginning after I went natural. I didn't think that it would work for my new hair texture.

It still worked wonders. It left my hair feeling so moist and it was so manageable. I was able to pic my hair out with hardly ever hearing a curl pop or wince. It was sailing through my type 4 hair like it was buttered pasta.

So now it's your turn to try it out.

For the month of March only, we are offering it at an introductory price of only $5.99! So this is your chance to get a bottle, test drive it, see if it's for you (I know it will be), and get it at a great price. Then get hooked on it, and the rest will play itself out! ;o)

Here's where you can find it ladies...and gentlemen!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/beeskneesnaturals


My best,

7 comments:

zainab1 said...

This sounds , great! I wish you much success. Great blog btw, keep up the good work! take care

Liz K said...

I cant wait to try it. Im gonna get some right now.

I wish you much much success.

Liz K said...

Hey Lynn, I put that link in to search and it did not come up. I had to do a search for bees knees on Esty. Just wanted to let you know.

Girl In A Thunderbolt said...

You go girl! Sounds and looks great! I don't suppose you ship to the UK?

Lynn said...

@ Girl in a Thunderbolt...email me what part of the UK you live in and I'll send you a price. I've been getting alot of requests from over there and so now I'm rethinking a few things....hmm... ;o)

My best, Lynn

Girl In A Thunderbolt said...

I live in a city called Norwich (postcode NR1 3HX)

Lynn said...

@ Girl in a Thunderbolt....it looks doable. I'll send you an email in the morning.

My best, Lynn