Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

My New Norm...


Hi all! I have been just jumping through hoops lately doing things for an even my husband and I put together last weekend. Now it is finally over and done with and I sighed a good sigh as I sunk into this computer chair to compose my post.

Due to the fact that I have been running non-stop since basically the end of February sadly my hair has taken a hit. I am back on the wagon and treating myself and my daughters hair more kindly.

I am due for a serious trim and so is Little Miss. I see her ends are thirsty so today I am going to use some Avo Whip Conditioner and that always helps to revive her hair and her ends. I also am going to throw some Africa's Best Herbal Oils our way and watch our manes glisten in the sun.

This head of mine is due for a blowout. Now my definition of blowout might be different than your term. Blowout to me is when I take a pic and go to it up there and literally pic all of my fro out to a full on mane and then do the pat down. I love it, it shows me my growth instantly.

Here's a current non-blowout picture. Just my wash and go from this morning.


I'll post a blowout pic later this afternoon after I pick up Little Man from school. Then I'll pic it out and we'll both be surprised by the results I'm sure! For better or worse.... ;o)

My best,

2 comments:

SPIRITUAL AWAKENING said...

Hey girl. I didn't know you had a blog, guess I need to see who is all in the NS blogger group and follow. I look forward to reading about journey!

Lynn said...

Thank you Spiritual Awakening. I enjoy sharing my journey as well....

My best, Lynn