Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anatomy of a Fro...

Lately I've been checking out my hair and I'm growing more and more of a fondness for it as the days go by. I know now that it likes lots of moisture and it retains it and holds it inward like a greedy only child. It funny, some days I will completely douse it with oils and bomb it from every which direction and then by lunchtime I'll happen to glance into a mirror and it appears that my hair is bone dry. Only I'll run my fingers into the growth and it will come out as slick as that oil spill in the Gulf right now. (ummm....too soon to joke?)

So that's why I say that it really does hide the moisture that it retains. I have been using African Black soap from Smell Goods '98 that I spoke about in this post about my hair shampoo bar.

I am still on the hunt for a great headband. I am not at the point of a puff yet, but slowly but surely. I'm in no rush for it to grow up and skip steps of growth. I'm a mama, what can I say? ;o)



My best,

1 comment:

Jon Gillam said...

There are many tips for your hair grow faster and longer. Now you can use natural hair product then you can have the natural hair growth