Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh No I Didn't!!!



Oh yes I did....

I cut my hair on my own, thinking I was slick and why pay a man 10 bucks to do something that I used to do all the time when my hair was still relaxed. But now that I'm natural (4 months in YAY!) I was feeling a little clipper happy I guess and saw a stray straight hair and went for it. Only to realize a moment too late that I also had chopped a large portion off the part in front of that little lone hair. I was devastated after I saw the end result.

Remedy: I now have learned how to scrunch, poof and prod my hair into spots that I want to cover up.

It all worked out in the end and I officially wore my first headband style tonight to my meeting for religion! Hay! Ohhh!!!

The proof is in the picture dearies......



My best,

2 comments:

Girl In A Thunderbolt said...

Going by your photo above I don't think it's that noticable. I think you'll be alright! :)

Lynn said...

Thanks GIAT! I've been strategically placing my clips right where the offense was made and nobody is the wiser... :o)

My best, Lynn