Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone?


Wow...I can't believe I haven't been on here and said a word since June! What is my deal? It's just been a crazy life this year and this summer was no exception. My firstborn just started Kindergarten today and that is one momentous occasion. So I took the summer off this internet and spent with him. Time well spent most definitely.

My hair has been taking dips and detours here and there definitely this summer. It has grown alot and that I am super proud of. I started on a new shampoo that I'm not too sure if I like it or not. I am going to review it in a few days on here so stay tuned.

I'm also working on a video to post on here about my regimen. Although I was gone, I was still getting emails about all things hair and I want to address them as soon as I get the chance. I am working this week on some formulating of my conditioner, so I will keep you informed on that front.

Here is a latest photo update of the 'do:


Hope you are all having a great Monday and I hope your week goes well. Talk to you later.

My best,

Natural Mama


1 comment:

ANTM T-Shirt Designs And More said...

Thanks so much for following me. I just went natural a few months ago. I didn't do the big chop, but I have weave in while I'm growing it out. My real hair is out in the front though. I can't wait until all of the relaxer grows out.