Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My First Mini Twists!



What's good everybody? Hope all is well. I have been radio silent on here for more than a minute that is the truth. But just because I have not kept you all up to date on my hair front did not stop it from doing it's own thing and growing upwards and outwards. :o)

I have been having pretty progressive growth steadily over the last few months and I thought I should share. It's what good friends do, right? Right!

So I finally felt one day that my hair was long enough to start doing more than my usual wash, primp, and go and boy was I right! I have realized that my hair is now long enough to sport a pretty impressive pineapple poof and now a short little mini twist 'do of sorts.

I am not going to lie and say "Oh my goodness I love it, love it, loooooooove it!" because truthfully....I really don't. I think it's a cute hairstyle, but not for long term. Not yet at least. I like how the twists came out but I just don't like how flat my hair is to my head. I like the full body of my fro and frizz to be free to roam. Catch the wind if I may. Anyway, here is the most recent picture of my mini twists. This is DAY THREE:

Full Face

Side Profile

Side Profile

Top


Back

I like the look and feel of it today because of how loose the twists are. I felt like they looked too severe after I finished off the last one. But now they are just loose and more flexible to move around. I like an older look what can I say?

Well that's that and now I would like to hear what you all think. Do you get the gist of what it looks like? Do I need better lighting? Yes and I apologize because the sunshine is not shining in the sunshine state today - go figure! But tell me what you think....do tell...

Pssst...also I'm doing a little survey here. How many of you would watch YouTube videos of yours truly doing vlog updates more so than blog updates? I've always been called a character so I am pretty sure it will be entertaining. Ha! Post a comment with your thoughts on that as well. Cause mamas really contemplating that!

My best,

No comments: